Monday, November 28

One perfect rose

 







A single flow'r he sent me, since we met.
All tenderly his messenger he chose;
Deep-hearted, pure, with scented dew still wet -
One perfect rose.

I knew the language of the floweret;
'My fragile leaves,' it said, 'his heart enclose.'
Love long has taken for his amulet
One perfect rose.

Why is it no one ever sent me yet
One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get
One perfect rose.
                                          (Dorothy Parker) 

Vestit H&M.
Mitges Asos.
Penjoll Misako
Ballerines Asos.

7 comments:

  1. Gracias por el comentario :) Me encanta tu blog, así que ya te estoy siguiendo!
    mil besos!!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUCH a stunning look & I also absolutely adore those photos. I'm such a sucker for coloured tights and that dress looks so pretty on you!! Hope your week is lovely, girly. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sabes lo bien que me ha venido este look!!tengo esas medias mostazas pero no sabía con que ponérmelas sin que quedaran mal!!y me gusta como las has puesto tuuu!!así que gracias=)
    besucos guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que fotos tan bonitas... un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bieeen, han vuelto los poemas! Yo estoy haciendo un curso de literatura norteamericana y el otro día hablamos de Dorothy Parker, aún no he leído nada de ella, así que este poema me sirve de aperitivo!
    Me alegra que te gustase mi selección de poema, cuando hice el post, pensé, seguro que a Anaïs le gusta, a ver si me dice algo!
    Te han quedado muy bien las fotos, es increíble el efecto que has conseguido con la luz, y más si te las has hecho a ti misma, tiene mucho mérito!
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the poem and your pics are so beautiful ! Love that medallion, so precious ! <3

    Today is the last day to enter my Chanel & Too Faced Giveaway ! Why don't you join ? :)
    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precioso el colgante!! Buena semana

    ReplyDelete

#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }